Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camping at Lost Lake, Uinta Mountains

Renn, Eric, and I went camping for 3 days in the high Uinta Mountains. It was a great trip and nice to be out in nature.
Provo Falls

Eric playing in the pine needles. I tried to keep him out of the dirt, but then I realized that all he wanted to do was play in it, so I figured why not! He absolutely loved it and had so much fun exploring and throwing rocks in the creek with Renn.

Eating breakfast in our mosquito net tent. We got one after our camping trip last summer in Idaho with Raelene because the mosquitoes we so thick we didn't dare take Eric out. This trip we were prepared!


Eric slept great between Renn and me

Lost Lake

Lily Lake


Walking back to camp


Bald Mountain from Mirror Lake


Eating dinner


Renn cooking dinner


A moose in our camp

No comments: