Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eric's First Birthday!

Eric just turned one and we are so excited!

He is growing up so fast and we have loved every minute of it! For his birthday I thought I would do something that my sister does for her boys on their birthdays that I love. Here is my list of ten things I LOVE about Eric:

10. His big, bright, and beautiful blue eyes like his dad's
9. His slobbery kisses
8. The sweet and peaceful face he has when sleeping
7. How he is fascinated with new people and loves to watch them
6. The funny sound effects he makes, especially his "baby Chewbacca"
5. How he loves to "feed" daddy and share his food, even if it is his favorite!
4. How he loves to dance to music, especially Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"
3. His observant, content, and inquisitive nature
2. His radiant spirit of love and nobility
1. The way his smile brightens his eyes and my heart.

The panda bear birthday cake I made



He loved eating his cake and was shoveling it in with both hands!





No comments: