Eric is 10 months old now and he is growing and learning so fast. Here are a few of the new things he is doing:

He is crawling and loves to follow me while I
vacuum.


He pulls himself up on everything and tries to move from one piece of furniture to the next.

Eric getting into the laundry basket



He loves to splash in the bath and play in the water.

I heard Eric squealing joyfully when he woke up from his nap and when I went in there he figured out how to pull himself up in his crib. Now the trick is trying to get him to lay down! :)

Eric eating his first snowball

Getting into things

Bundled up for a walk in the park

Eric loves to see the birds and trees at the park by our apartment

Crawling around
No comments:
Post a Comment